A HOME enchancment professional making an attempt to point out easy methods to jazz up a lounge with only one addition ended up inflicting a stir along with his couch as an alternative.

Brad, one in all three brothers who run The Dwelling Enhancements Channel UK, took to TikTok to share his high tip on easy methods to improve a entrance room.

A DIY pro took to TikTok to share a quick tip for upgrading your living room, but his sofa got the most attention


A DIY professional took to TikTok to share a fast tip for upgrading your lounge, however his couch acquired essentially the most considerationCredit score: tiktok/@thehomeimprovementsuk
He added LED lights under the sofa, but divided opinion with the addition


He added LED lights beneath the couch, however divided opinion with the additionCredit score: tiktok/@thehomeimprovementsuk

“Seize your self some LEDs and place them beneath the underside of your couch,” he mentioned.

He then confirmed himself doing that, earlier than turning the LEDs on – giving the beneath of the couch a mild glow.

“And identical to that your entrance room’s upgraded,” he mentioned.

However the majority of individuals within the feedback had been extra within the crushed velvet grey couch within the video.

“This screams Stay, Snigger, Love… I will wager 80% of the home is constituted of grey crushed velvet,” one particular person wrote.

“In fact it is the grey velvet nook couch. Stay giggle love,” one other added.

Whereas a 3rd wrote: “Crushed velvet sofas had been 2010.”

“Inform me your complete home is grey and silver with out…” another person laughed.

Others argue the tip would not work of their homes as a result of it will spotlight the filth and mud beneath their sofas.

“Omg NO – I would see all of the canine and cat hair and be hoovering at midnight,” one particular person wrote.

As one other added: “and now I will have the ability to discover all of the toys and forks the children lose beneath there.”

And another feedback mentioned the LED lights being caught beneath the couch had been a “fireplace hazard”.

“My neighbors did this and the sofa set on fireplace, fortunate sufficient they had been within the backyard and managed to place fireplace out,” one warned.

Fashion fans are loving Primark's £13 trousers which are perfect for summer
Thousands of households missing out on free £150 - how to apply for cash NOW

“Watch out with these,” another person added.

“I had a strip of Duracell ones behind my TV, went to mud behind it a number of weeks later and my wall was burnt.”

Others that the LED lights were a "fire hazard"


Others insist that the LED lights had been a “fireplace hazard”Credit score: tiktok/@thehomeimprovementsuk

Similar Posts